Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 1, 2013


Today was another healthy checkup! We got to hear both my heartbeat and the baby’s, as he was tucked away and hiding. It jumped up a little and is now in the 120 range. He is definitely more active lately! We asked Dr. Williams if she had any more thoughts on the due date, and she said that if nothing happens by August 19, this is the date we will induce! Also, I only have two more weeks (this was week 32) to go before she would let labor continue, if I should begin. I feel like we are so close to being out of the danger zone! On July 19, we will do a growth ultrasound to check his size, and reassess the delivery date, if needed.
Bryan and I celebrated by FINALLY starting to put the nursery together. I wiped down the walls, window, fan, closet shelves, then vacuumed and steamcleaned the carpet. Next the crib/changer and book/toy shelf went up! Now I can start unpacking all the things we have been collecting the past few months, including these adorable decals that I can't wait for him to wear and document each month of growth in :-)! Things are starting to get real!





No comments:

Post a Comment