Tuesday, March 26, 2013

February 14, 2013

This would have been the day of the BIG REVEAL (although news slipped out a couple weeks early)! I wore to work this special Valentine (maternity) “Love” shirt I ordered way back at Christmas, though I was a little bummed my pregnancy bump was not a little bigger to fill it out.

After work, I went to Daddy’s shop, where we took this picture and posted to ABA’s Facebook page. It is fun to finally let the world know you are coming! So many people are so excited! As for any real Valentine’s Day celebrating, besides Daddy BBQing steaks, and watching a movie until we fell asleep on the couch, nothing too exciting happened! I am still feeling REALLY tired in the evenings, and have never enjoyed being home in the dark and the quiet so much in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment